Fall semester is here, and we want to help you shine happiness this school year! Over the next few weeks, take time to get yourself back into your school routine! Check out the below tips to help you feel prepared for the start of the new semester.
- Adjust Your Bed / Wake Up Time: Summer is the time to catch up on all that sleep you lose, but if you don’t adjust the time you go to bed and the time you wake up before your classes start you will be exhausted trying to wake up on time. During the two weeks leading up to when your classes start, go to bed and wake up ten minutes earlier each night. For example, if you usually go to bed at midnight and wake up at 10:00 AM, the first night you should try to go to bed by 11:50 PM and wake up at 9:50 AM and so on.
- Organize Your School Supplies And Books: Open up that draw you are hiding all of your notebooks, folders and pens in and get organized! Make sure you have enough school supplies for all of your classes. Also, take a look at the books you need for each class. Though this may not be the most exciting task, you don’t want to show up to school short notebooks and required textbooks and then be forced to pay for the overpriced ones at the school bookstore. Fun tip? Target is a great place to go for school supplies! And, Amazon is a great place for textbooks!
- Sort Through Your Closet: Now that you have your school supplies in order, it’s time to check out that closet of yours. Sort through your closet (and drawers) and donate any clothes you haven’t worn in the last six months to a year. There is no reason to bring clothes back to school that have been hiding in the back of your closet or still have the tags on from a shopping spree you went on last year.
- Plan Your Schedule Ahead of Time: We all know that schools make you register for classes far in advance, so your class schedule is set. That said, take some time before school starts to focus on your schedule. Take a look at your schedule and see when you can fit in your favorite workout, meal prepping, studying etc. By outlining your schedule in advance, you will feel more prepared once the semester gets busy.
- Get Ready To Shine This School Year: A new school year means another opportunity to let your best self shine! Aspen Tan wants to help you shine happiness this school year, so we are offering some exciting new menu options this Fall! Check them out next time you visit our salon in Denver or Boulder!
Here’s to a great start to a new school year!